Important Update: A Message To Our Landlords.
In light of last night’s announcement, base will be operating an ‘essential- only service’ operation for the next 3 weeks- and beyond if mandated.
To be clear, what this means is as follows:
- We will continue to process rental payments and liaise with your tenants if financial distress to help find ways forward in this challenging time
- Where possible, we will conduct Interim Inspections by video subject to Tenant consent and co-operation- where we are able to do these you will get a report from us but no Virtual Tours will be offered/included at this time
- We will still be handling serious maintenance issues- this of course includes emergency issues that arise but we will have to take a view on other issues to identify how critical a repair is as they come in
- Any Check Ins/Outs already scheduled will go ahead as planned unless we advise you otherwise
- All viewings have been suspended on marketed listings with immediate effect- this is clearly stated on all our marketed listings
- We continue to keep all Tenants regularly updated
We recommend that you do NOT call the base offices if you need us- we will monitor messages but this is not the best form of contact.
It is best, in the first instance, to email us directly or at email@example.com
If there is an emergency or you feel we can assist you in any way, then please feel free to call An or I during normal hours on our personal mobiles. These contact numbers have been set out within the email update sent out by Kristjan.
Please take care, be safe and rest assured that we are here for you. As and when events change we will do our best to keep you updated in a clear and concise way as we have been.