1 bedroom Apartment for rent: Duke of York House, East India Dock Road, Docklands, E14
Monthly Rent of £1,750 *fees may apply
- Unusual and unique property measuring 1107 sq. ft.
- Split-level apartment over three floors
- Mezzanine-level bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Lots of original and stunning features
- Fully furnished to a great standard
- Shower room/guest WC on ground floor
- Original Parquet flooring and large windows
- Huge basement workshop
- Stunning Victorian apartment block adjacent to parkland
- Short walk to local amenities inc. All Saints & Poplar DLR Stations
AMAZING LIVE/WORK SPACE WITH VINTAGE INTERIOR AND FURNISHINGS OF OVER 1000 SQ FT
This amazing and unique space is like a time-capsule, with many great features catching your eye. As a one bedroom flat without the 'Penthouse' tag, its 1107 sq. ft. size already indicates this to be a rather unusual property.
Laid out over three floors: A homely, bright reception with parquet flooring and large windows - not to mention the unusual pieces of furniture - leading to a stylish functional kitchen and contemporary shower room/WC on the ground floor. Stairs (with added shelving) lead to a good-size Mezzanine-level bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Then there is the proverbial icing on the cake: An enormous basement workshop! Perfect for Artists, Designers or anyone needing a quiet spacious work area. Conveniently close to Canary Wharf, this is a must-see!
base property specialists ltd
Tel: 0207 033 1901